Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{Grandkids} Mother's Day Shoot

Last year, we gifted my mother-in-law portraits of all her grandkids together as her Mother's Day present. At the time, she only had four since my daughter, Chloe Rae, was still in the belly. So this year, she asked for the same gift, but with all of them. 

So this year, without her knowing again, we coordinated everything and made it happen. Let me tell you, it was not easy but it was a complete success!! I am beyond thrilled with how all of these photos came out that I had to share them with all of you. So, this year, we made a canvas for her of one of the group shots and she loved it again!

Needless to say, my Mother's Day was awesome, especially since this was my first official one! Enjoy these photos as much as I do. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment